The 216 stereo power amplifier seamlessly joins the legendary family of Burmester power amplifiers that have won many international awards. It combines powerful performance with great dynamics and excellent timing and shines sonically with an impressive spatial stage and musical warmth. The 216 helps even speakers with the lowest impedance values and complex loads achieve a spacious sound image with superior dynamics.
With attention to detail.
Recognisable as a typical Burmester even from the very first glance, the 216 power amplifier makes use of characteristic design elements of the Top Line.
As with 218, the 216’s design is derived from Burmester’s flagship 159 Mono Power Amplifier. The 159 passes on its clear lines and the pleasing aesthetics appearance to the more compact models. Especially the screwless processing of the lid and the renunciation of additional decorative elements underline this look.
In the development and manufacturing process, only the best quality components are selected to meet our exacting tolerances. In addition, several days of test runs as well as further intensive quality controls culminating in detailed final listening tests under real conditions are added. Every single assembly receives a 100% inspection according to Burmester quality standards before installation. This elaborate manufacturing process ensures that in the end the customer receives a product that is exceptional in every respect.
- completely symmetrical design
- optimized protection circuits outside the signal path
- stereo and mono operation possible (switchable)
- input stages in Burmester X-Amp technology (Class A)
- Completely DC-coupled signal path without sound-distorting capacitors in the signal path
- Generously dimensioned power supply allows high current delivery capability
- Effortless control of any loudspeaker due to high damping factor over the entire frequency range, even at high frequencies
- Stable at all loads over the entire frequency range
- Solid screw terminals for speaker cables
- Remote on/off via Burmester devices (remote switch-on voltage: 10V DC)
- Integration into Smart Home control possible