The Aurender X725 is an all-in-one DAC, preamplifier, and power amplifier that simplifies the configuration and setup of a high-resolution digital audio system. Since the DAC, preamplifier, and power stage are already integrated, you only need to connect an N100H or X100L and speakers to the X725 to complete the system. An audio system developed around the Aurender X725 music player requires fewer cables and audio components than a conventional system and is much quicker and easier to set up.
The Aurender X725 is ideal for music lovers who don’t have the patience or space for all the “audiophile clutter” but still don’t want to compromise on sound quality. The digital audio signal received at the USB audio input of the X725 from the X100L or N100C is converted into an analog signal by the internal DAC. The preamplifier section controls the volume and source selection, and the power amplifier amplifies the audio signal to power the speakers. The system is easily and intuitively operated via an iPad with the installed Aurender Conductor app.
Features of the Aurender X725 include:
- Elegant housing made of machined aluminum
- Designed for quiet operation
- USB interface for high audio quality
- Additional optical SPDIF input (useful for connecting other audio sources, including CD players)
- Supports all major high-resolution audio formats
- Plays up to 24/192kHz, DSD64/128 in DoP mode
- Power capability: 100 W per channel into 8 Ohms, THD+N 0.01%
- IR remote control